Saturday, June 23, 2012

January 29, 2010


I didn't mention in the last post, but we are leaving for our annual trip to Florida tomorrow! We're all very excited for some warm weather and the beach! I'm a little nervous about how Kayla will be on the plane, but we are armed with books and a few toys so she should be entertained until she falls asleep. (I hope!)

Kayla wasn't feeling well again this week (fever, not herself, not eating/drinking much) so we took her into the doctor just to make sure. We don't need a sick baby on vacation! Luckily all was fine and it was nothing more than a bad cold. Thank goodness!

She is becoming more adventurous with her walking. She will go off on her own and into another room without having anyone follow her. The only problem is she tends to trip...alot...so we mostly still follow her wherever she goes because we don't need anymore bumps and bruises!

We have another tooth! A bottom tooth next to the two front ones on the right popped up a few days ago!

And like promised, some more pictures of Kayla. I'm already looking forward to when we get back from Florida and all the pictures we'll have!

Because everybody needs to have that one silly/embarrassing photo from their youth, here is one of Kayla. She's eating chocolate donuts and looks super silly! I can't help but laugh each time I see this one.




"Arrrrrr! I'm eating a squishy ball!"

No comments:

Post a Comment