I do have some good belly photos to show. The first one is from when I was 8 weeks. The second one is from yesterday. The third one shows how pregnant I look with a t-shirt. Notice the cute kitty in the background. : ) Enjoy! I'll post another update after our weekend vacation out west (yay!) and the doctor appt on Tuesday.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
May 20, 2008
Baby is about 14 weeks now and the size of an apple/orange/tomato. Baby can sense light although its eyes aren't open yet. It's also really starting to move around and the chances go greater every day that I can feel the baby moving. No sign yet, but will definitely keep everyone posted! I ave gained about five pounds so far, which is the average for this time of the pregnancy.
I do have some good belly photos to show. The first one is from when I was 8 weeks. The second one is from yesterday. The third one shows how pregnant I look with a t-shirt. Notice the cute kitty in the background. : ) Enjoy! I'll post another update after our weekend vacation out west (yay!) and the doctor appt on Tuesday.


I do have some good belly photos to show. The first one is from when I was 8 weeks. The second one is from yesterday. The third one shows how pregnant I look with a t-shirt. Notice the cute kitty in the background. : ) Enjoy! I'll post another update after our weekend vacation out west (yay!) and the doctor appt on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment